вторник, 6 сентября 2016 г.

My summer hollydays

Dear Artyem

 How are you doing? Sorry for not writing for so long. I'm doing a lot these days. I must go to school.

On my summer holly days I was in Mezhdurechensk. At the end of summer I was in Altay. I with my brother  went to walk every day. We played football and every day. I with my sister went to fountain. My sister ate ice-crem every day, but I not ate ice-crem every day. I helped my grandmother and grandfather on kitchen garden. In August I collected harvest with my grandmother and my grandfather. I with my brother and his family was in Altay. It was very cool! I with my sister fed birds every week and went to my grandmother, my aunt and my uncle every week.

Sorry I must go to school it this moment.
Yours,
Kostya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий