вторник, 13 сентября 2016 г.

E-mail to my penpal

From: Kostya
To: penpal

Hello! My name's Kostya and I'm from Chelyabinsk, Russia. It's very big and very great city. Chelyabinsk has got many parks and many interesting places. I'm 11 years old and I'm student.

I have a family. I have mother, father and little brother. My mother's name is Natasha. She's 36. My father's name is Dennis. He's 38. My brother's name is Kiril. He's 10 month. I have a pet cat. It's name is Visa. It's big and fat. I with my family have got big apartments. I have a big room. I good at football. I go to school "7 keys". I study in fifth class. I like study. I like Math, English, Russian and History. I can run very fast, jump and swim. I like play computer games. My favourite sport is football

What about you? Where you from? What are your favourite sport? What is your favourite computer game? Please write soon.

Kostya         

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий