вторник, 27 сентября 2016 г.

Infomar letter

Dear Ben,
How are you? I'm from Russia and my nationality is Russian. I study in school "7 keys". I have many lessones and many friends in my school.

I like eat and study in my school. I have 8 lessons: Maths, Russian, English, Art, PE, History, Geography and Biology. I study there are lessons very well. I like play footall. I have many friends in my school. I have friends Alex Novikov, Artyom Kustov, Gleb Vinogradov, Dima Kabanec and Gleb Ille. There are  my best friends. I see my friends every day and I feel joy and happiness. I with my friends in free time play football, play basketball and play computer games. I with my friends go to walk in free time.

What  is your best friend? What do you do in the walking with your friends? What is your favourite lessons your?
Yours,
Kostya

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий