понедельник, 13 марта 2017 г.

Informal Letter

Moscow
Russia 
March 1, 2017
Dear Mary, 

    Thank you for you letter, I was so nice to get some news from you after two month. I am so happy, that you had great time during your summer hollidays . As for me, I also had wonderful holidays! To begin with, I would like to tell you about the brightest part of my summer. My best friends and me have spent one month in Japan. 
Firstly, I want to let you know, that it was the best month in my life, because I spent it with my friends! We lernt a lot about Japaneese culture. Moreover we made a few new friends! It was such a great experience to connect with people from different countries. Further more we 
Secondly, I really enjoyed our summer trip,because of our living conditionals. We lived in  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий