вторник, 6 декабря 2016 г.

Letter to friend

Mezhdurechensk
Russia
7.12.2016

Dear Bob,
Hello! How are you? Sorry for not writing for so long. I must go to my grandmother.

I living in Mezhdurechensk now, because I have a hollydays. It is small city, but it's very interesting and clean. I rode to Mezhdurechensk, because it is my birthplace. In this city live my grandmoters, grandfathers, sisters and brothers. I rode to Mezhdurechensk with my perents. In this city I can relax and play with my brothers and sisters. Weather is sunny and windy, but yesterday we haven't got wind. This city has statue. It is soldier. It state is very big! Also this city has big cinema. This cinema has two flors. But main showplace is big forest on mountains and river.

Yours,
Kostya.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий